Saturday 16 January 2016

Aizawl Fc vs Bengaluru FC (Hero I-League) match report

 Today at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Mualpui, Aizawl Football Club (AFC) and Bengaluru Football Club (BFC) played Hero I-League 2016 match. At 25 minutes BFC player Curtis Osano scored the goal. Both the teams played well, the Bengaluru FC won the match by 1-0 against their opponent Aizawl FC. Bengaluru FC goalkeeper Lalthuammawia Ralte was awarded the Hero of the Match award. Here are some pics of #AFCvBFC:

Aizawl Fc @Hero I-League match, Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Aizawl

Aizawl Fc vs Bengaluru Fc @Hero I-League match, Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Aizawl

Aizawl Fc vs Bengaluru Fc @Hero I-League match, Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Aizawl
Aizawl Fc vs Bengaluru Fc @Hero I-League match, Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Aizawl

Team Captains: David Lalrinmuana & Sunil Chhetri, Aizawl Fc vs Bengaluru Fc @Hero I-League match, Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Aizawl

Bengaluru Fc @Hero I-League match, Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Aizawl

 Please like www.facebook.com/Lamtluang for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment